A three-pronged strategy is proposed.
- Bringing together civil society groups and organizations committed to democracy and secularism in a series of meetings and workshops, to explore the dimensions of common heritage and build commitment to preserving and enriching it.
- Carrying out training and research studies to explore and popularize cultural resources such as literature, folk tales, music and theatre, in order to uncover and defend cultural commonalities and make visible the secular and democratic values underlying shared traditions.
- Converting the findings and outcomes of the above workshops and studies into simple, easily accessible materials for popular education and public mobilization, with a particular focus on rural communities in the Hindi-speaking belt of North India.
We walk hand in with
- Peace movement
- Worker’s and peasant’s movement
- Women’s movement
- Movement against war
- Nuclear disarmament movement